ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Monday 10 April 2017 @2:20 am 1 comments
being away is not my type~
Nani?

away?

nani ga?

Assalamualaikum...
Ohayou~!

so uhmm...its been a month right? what? I'm doing a part time job and hardly get some day off. So uh...today (I mean every Sunday starting this week). I'll have my day off but there's the reason... I have to attend a class. Welp. Nothing can do~

So as you can see my entire schedule for April is COMPLETELY packed.
(sorry for bad english)

welp...I should sleep la.

oh ya I'm starting to play mystic messenger since my FANG broken and temporary use other phone... and that phone can support the game so yeah~!

ok I'll be off.

take care readers!
love ya~!

ja na, oyasumi...
Assalamualaikum

FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017