ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Tuesday 21 February 2017 @5:05 am 0 comments
Free Kamiya Hiroshi osu! skin by Hyoukurona
Assalamualaikum...
ohayou~!

please if you want to use some of the item in this file put cred. on me.
Smoke vers: Preview | Download
Ring ver: Preview | Download 

Theme:  Kamiya Hiroshi
Character used : click here
Main colour: Blue

Details

heyya, my friend, Hana ask me to do osu! skin for her ...
she likes Kamiya Hiroshi so much so...ended up I..finally did this.
but I think there's other osu player that loves kamiya hiroshi's voice too so I make it public.


85%  edits by me, 15% cred to TobiKC & customZ.
All images source from mr Google and Zerochan.

screenshot






sa..OWARI

Labels: ,


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017