ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Friday 6 January 2017 @4:52 pm 2 comments
Akemashite...omedetou! | HPNY 2k17
Assalamualaikum...
konbanwa~
sorry guys, I've been bz working on my art works for Festival of Islamic Japanese art!


I'll be selling my art works in button badges, key chains and art print form there so all of you are invited to go there at KUIS (Kolej Universiti Islam Selangor) on 15 Jan, 8 am - 11 pm~!

this new year is nothing much...Im so bz, cant help it..oh ya tomorrow is 7 jan and its my 5th blog anniversary so If many people agreed and willing to join my Giveaway, I'll do it tomorrow.
If there's less than 20 people supports, I will cancel it on by tomorrow~


so uhhm..... this is part of my art...lewl


hehe...Ill be selling these~ come okeyh?

ja na

Labels:


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017