ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Thursday 8 January 2015 @3:59 am 0 comments
Osu!
Assalamualaikum..
Oha minna~

that's what will happen when I open m Osu!
Hey there .Today Hyouku will take over this otaku corner (LOLSS) Ok then. Fara is busing herself with playing Osu!Mania while reading Fairy Tail fanfic. So what's Osu anyway?

osu is like er....play something ...err may you search by urself on wikipedia or anything?

osu! is a free-to-play online rhythm game
osu! gameplay is based on a variety of popular commercial rhythm games. While keeping some authentic elements, osu! adds huge customisation via skins/beatmaps/storyboarding, online rankings, multiplayer and boasts a community with over 500,000 active users! Play the way you want to play, with your own music, and share your creations with others.

more information? check out the official web https://new.ppy.sh/ forum and more detail at http://osu.ppy.sh/

So I'm here just saying that Osu is where I started feel lazy to do anything(including blogging). I spent most of my time in here. Owh yeah I get in here since months ago.

how does Osu main menu looks like?





 like this.
play single or  mulitiplayer ?

 Song? Mostly anime and japanese songs. (dont complain anything because it's hard to keep my high accuracy while i'm playing it and screenshot at the same time)


dont mind my osu skin har har it's bleach theme.

so...this is how Osu! platform




Osu! Mania Platform (like piano)

4 keys
5 keys

7 keys

I never play this *0* I'm still a beginner (lol i only play 6 keys an below)

CTB (catch the beat) platform


and Taiko(drum like)  platform




seriously I'm really bad at taiko ^^ "\ It's really hard tho. Wargghhh

EXTRA~

this is my first double S perfect(accuracy 100%). As you can see up there I have lots of S perfect (accuracy between 99.99 and 97.00)  Mehh All easy[s]and normal[s] level ..huhu how sad was that. I'm still a beginner TAT 
how to get S? play and keep ur acc 95% and above.
this how does multiplayer lobby looks like
and this is match room. We also can chat with our friends or other osu player~
I played with my imouto
Sedih kul 3 pagi takde orang TAT
nyeet nyeet~

my osu profile. 
how about osu and me?
I'm an osu mania player. I mostly play osu! mania than the others.
I had hiatus on my osu last month till last week because I spent my time by do some works at school and now i'm trying to get wake my osu up again (pffttt apa kau merepek ?!) Naikkan rank la xD
My imouto is also an osu player. She mostly plays Osu..

so do yo have an osu account? If you do, add me Hyoukurona  and my Imouto Lipan-sama
Huahahahaa ok ok if you're an expert in these stuff then yoroshiku ne senpai~

hahh finally, I've been here (typing this entry) for 3 hours .

Updated~!!!!!  (21/2/21017)
all information there are still the same but there's a change a bit. Im now an osu!standard player. Mania isnt for me anymore haha~! Im totally moved on. My current level is Hard-light insane .

this is my current state of osu profile...


and osu now looks better than before. It gets prettier guess and easy to play with completely change new look of osu~

Now I know how to make my own osu skin..and I do make some osu skins rn when I'm totally free. Wanna check my osu skin? click here in extra section~
Look down there! better right in new look?!




ja..
mata ne..
Assalamualaikum.

Labels: ,


FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017