ice\FIRE
Unsupportive
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Wednesday 1 January 2014 @11:38 am 17 comments
It's the time! Bye, **hiatus 2014
Bissmillahirahmanirahim...
Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera.

**No post updated until October I guess~

I know , I used this photo back. cause IT IS THE TIME!!!!!!!
 Yo, reader. Well, this bloggie doesn't have too much reader. Hahah it's the time. Sorry for the superb hiatus . I don't wanna make it but yeah, my parents bla bla bla my sister bla bla bla and I don't wanna talk about it. please. Just short post before hiatus. Seriously I estimate that I'll able to update this blog on October..I guess haha sorry for broken English, just want to practice my English languages. keyh, so?

I'll miss all this thing (except those skittles cause I can munch it while I study right? okeyh, never mind)




 I'll miss the time I spend with Kudou Shinichi-kun and Edogawa Conan-kun  :')


owhkeyh, bye ;) I'll see you soon and back in the next few months.I know this entry kinda ridiculous...
I'll turn off all my acc but not this bloggie, you still can leave your footprint in my shoutbox :)
Assalamualaikum and wish me luck in PBS and PT3, Insha-Allah~

FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2017